DATE OF LAST REVISION: JULY 10, 2021
Sarkarresult has a strong commitment to the privacy of our users.
DOES Sarkarresult STORE ANY TEXT YOU DICTATE?
PERSONAL IDENTIFICATION INFORMATION
We collect personal identification information from users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when users visit our site, register on the site, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site. Users may visit our site anonymously. We will collect personal identification information from users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personally identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain site related activities.
NON-PERSONAL IDENTIFICATION INFORMATION
We may collect non-personal identification information about users whenever they interact with our site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about users means of connection to our site, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized and other similar information.
HOW WE USE COLLECTED INFORMATION
We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
- "Cookies" are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit www.allaboutcookies.org.
- "Log files" track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- "Web beacons", "tags" and "pixels" are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
Additionally when you make a purchase or attempt to make a purchase through the Site, we collect certain information from you, including your name, billing address, payment information (including credit card numbers, email address, and phone number. We refer to this information as "Order Information."
Sarkarresult MAY COLLECT AND USE USERS PERSONAL INFORMATION FOR THE FOLLOWING PURPOSES:
We use the Device Information that we collect to improve and optimize our Site (for example, by generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with the Site)
We share your Personal Information with third parties to help us use your Personal Information, as described above. For example, we use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site--you can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/. You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
- We may use the email address to respond to their inquiries, questions, and/or other requests.
- information you provide helps us respond to your customer service requests and support needs more efficiently;
- we may use information in the aggregate to understand how our users as a group use the services and resources provided on our site;
- we may use feedback you provide to improve our products and services;
- to process payments;
- we may use the information users provide about themselves when placing an order only to provide service to that order;
- we do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to provide the service;
- to run a promotion, contest, survey or other site feature;
- to send users information they agreed to receive about topics we think will be of interest to them;
- to send periodic email.
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our site.
SHARING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
Users may find advertising or other content on our site that link to the sites and services of our partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors and other third parties. We do not control the content or links that appear on these sites and are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from our site. In addition, these sites or services, including their content and links, may be constantly changing. These sites and services may have their own privacy policies and customer service policies. Browsing and interaction on any other website, including websites which have a link to our site, is subject to that website's own terms and policies.
Ads appearing on our site may be delivered to users by advertising partners, who may set cookies. These cookies allow the ad server to recognize your computer each time they send you an online advertisement to compile non personal identification information about you or others who use your computer. This information allows ad networks to, among other things, deliver targeted advertisements that they believe will be of most interest to you.
For more information about how targeted advertising works, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s (“NAI”) educational page at www.networkadvertising.org.
You can opt out of targeted advertising by following the links below:
DO NOT TRACK
Please note that we do not alter our Site’s data collection and use practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
If you are a European resident, you have the right to access personal information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us through the contact information below. Additionally, if you are a European resident we note that we are processing your information in order to fulfill contracts we might have with you (for example if you make an order through the Site), or otherwise to pursue our legitimate business interests listed above. Additionally, please note that your information will be transferred outside of Europe.
When you place an order through the Site, we will maintain your Order Information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THESE TERMS
By using this site, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our site. Your continued use of the site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.